Benefits of Nutiva Coconut Oil for English Bulldogs:
- Natural Moisturizer For Softer Skin & Fur
- Keeps Bulldogs Safe By Fighting Viruses, Bacteria & Parasites
- Fights Fat & Obesity By Improving Metabolic Processes
- Anti-Aging Benefits From Antioxidants in Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil is a popular supplement among English Bulldog owners and its commonly recommended by Bulldog veterinarians. Coconut Oil has numerous health benefits for English Bulldogs.
About Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- #1 Coconut Oil for Quality and Flavor. Nutiva delivers the highest quality products.
- Made from freshly picked coconuts that are cold pressed within hours of shelling.
- Always organic, non-GMO certified and free of impurities.
- An excellent source of lauric acid and medium chain triglycerides for your healthy diet and body care routine.
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
- Helps control body and breath odor
- Aids in elimination of hairballs and coughing
- Aids healing of digestive disorders like inflammatory bowel syndrome and colitis
- Contains powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal agents that prevent infection and disease
- Prevents and treats yeast and fungal infections, including candida
- Promotes normal thyroid function
- Helps prevent or control diabetes
- Aids in arthritis relief
- Reduces allergic reactions
- Improves skin health and hair condition
- Disinfects cuts and promotes wound healing
- As an antioxidant, it is 50 times more potent than Vitamin E, 15 times more potent than carrots, and 300 times more potent than tomatoes.
- Cooking: Healthful dairy free all-purpose cooking oil for sautéing and baking.
- Better than butter” on bread, veggies & popcorn. May be used for cooking up to 350 degrees.
- Skin Care: Natural and chemical free skin moisturizer, shaving cream, eye makeup remover or combine with coconut sugar to produce an exfoliating scrub!
- Hair Care: Deep conditioning hair mask to repair dry and damaged hair.
Nutiva Product Specifications
Ingredients: Contains 50% lauric acid and 63% medium chain triglycerides.
Recommended dosage: Consume 1-3 Tbsp of coconut oil daily for a healthy supplement. Oral Care: Swish 1 Tbsp. of Nutiva Coconut Oil around your mouth for 20 minutes daily healthy gums and teeth. Join Nutiva in Revolutionizing the Way the World Eats!
How to Use:
- Solid or liquid coconut oil can be added to food at any meal or given between meals. To liquefy gently warm the oil.
- Begin with a lower dose of 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon per 10 lbs of body weight.
- Gradually increase dosage over a week to 1 teaspoon per 10 pounds of body weight daily, or 1 tablespoon per 30 pounds. These are general guidelines, as some dogs need less and others more.
- Coconut oil can also be applied topically to cuts, wounds, infected ears, fungal infections, bites and stings
About The Company: Nutiva
- Nutiva is committed to changing the world by encouraging healthy eating and sustainable business practices.
- World’s leading brand of organic coconut, chia, hemp, and red palm superfoods.
- Nutiva donates 1% of sales to sustainable agriculture – more than $2 Million to date!
- When you support Nutiva you support the farming communities they work with.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers About Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut oil.
- Question: Is it non-GMO certified?
- Answer: Yes
- Question: Do you have to cook with it? Can you just eat it out of the jar? Can you spread it on toast? I don’t cook, but I’d like to try it.
- Answer: No you don’t have to cook it. You can eat it straight out of the jar or use it as a spread. I use it for everything. Cooking, moisturizer, hair and oil pulling. It’s great give it a try!
- Question: What is Nutiva Coconut Oil’s shelf life?
- Answer: Expiration date is Feb. 2017. One container is nearly empty. So, at least 2 years.
- Question: Where is Nutiva made?
- Answer: According to the product package, Nutiva is made in the Philippines, India and/or Sri Lanka.